Have you ever heard of a Keto diet??
Well, I’m in my 3rd month of Keto-style eating. I’m fully adapted and intermittent fasting 16 to 24 hours a few times a week without any issues at all.
Although I’m not craving sugar… I do find myself craving variety, and a desire to cook more, so I’m eternally grateful for the YouTube Food Video-Bloggers!
1. Three ways to use a store-bought rotisserie chicken – https://www.ketoconnect.net/low-carb-rotisserie-chicken-recipes
1. Keto Fried Chicken (with Indian flavors) – https://headbangerskitchen.com/recipe/keto-fried-chicken/
2. Eggplant Involtini Rolls – https://headbangerskitchen.com/recipe/keto-eggplant-involtini/
3. Keto Potstickers – https://headbangerskitchen.com/recipe/keto-potstickers/
4. Almond Butter & Chocolate Cups – https://youtu.be/Q8vcWMLvH_0
5. Cheesy Enchiladas – https://www.ketoconnect.net/keto-enchiladas/
6. Broccoli and Cheese Soup – https://headbangerskitchen.com/recipe/keto-broccoli-cheese-soup/