Have you decided that medicore is sufficient for your health and that toxins are inevitable for your beauty and cleaning products??
If your answer is yes, then I am here to tell you today that you are WRONG!
Did you know making your own home and beauty products is not only safer and healthier, but is also significantly more cost effective? All that you need to get started is a few household ingredients, the right dōTERRA essential oils, and a recipe! In this blog I want to teach you how essential oils can effectively replace the products in your cleaning/beauty cabinet for pennies on the dollar.
If you actually look at the ingredients label of your cleaning or beauty products, I assure you that you will be immediately shocked by the level of toxicity inside. I am always looking for ways to improve my own health and the vitality of my family and friends, so if you feel the same way then keep on reading for some awesome DIY recipes that are all safe, effective, all natural, and include some of my FAVORITE essential oils.
- Add almonds, orange peel, Fractionated Coconut Oil, and Wild Orange oil into a food processor and mix until ingredients are well combined.
- Store in an air-tight glass container and use 1–2 tablespoons as needed.
- Pour castile soap and Fractionated Coconut Oil into bottle.
- Add essential oils.
- Slowly add water into bottle, making sure to leave room for the foaming pump.
- Add lid, shake, and you are good to go!
- When ready to use, just pump one to two times into hands and wash with warm water.
ANTI FRIZZ SPRAY
- Combine all ingredients in an eight ounce spray bottle and shake thoroughly before each use.
- Spray a thin layer on dry hair after styling to tame flyaways and everyday frizz.
- Mix washing soda, borax, and grated castile soap together.
- Add essential oil, mixing to combine.
- Use ¼ cup per load. Store in an airtight container.
10 drops Peppermint (you can also try combining with Patchouli, Myrrh, Cinnamon, or OnGuard)
2 cups water
- Add water and essential oil to a 16 ounce dark glass bottle.
- Shake well before each use. Take small sips and swish. Do not swallow.
- Because this is simply water and essential oil, this mixture should last for a while. But, you can cut the recipe in half if you would prefer to use it more quickly.
- Add vinegar, water, and essential oil(s) to spray bottle and shake.
- Clean surfaces.
½ cup baking soda
1 tablespoon coarse salt
¼ cup liquid dish soap
5 drops Lemon
- Combine ingredients to make a thick paste
- Apply a generous layer to the inside of the oven and allow to sit for several hours.
- Clean out with a sponge.
Want to learn more? Check out my FREE E-book below!