I am dying to know what everyone thinks of doTERRA’s new all-natural Balance deodorant!
From someone who has tried countless times to find a natural based deodorant that not only smells good but also works effectively, (a number of them being from whole foods) let me tell you… most of them suck!
I absolutely love love love this one. Over the holidays, for the first time ever, doTERRA released three brand new lines of deodorant, but honestly this one is my favorite and the one I recommend! For those of you who have never tried a natural based deodorant before, I want to touch on a few important points:
- I’m sure you’ve heard this before, but it is true that there are toxins found in typical deodorants, such as preservatives, perfumes, and aluminum, that are linked to cancer.
- Did you know that the armpit has a lymph system? This means we absorb the toxins and don’t have a pump to move them out of the system, which causes them to accumulate (this is why many breast cancers start with a lumpy lymph node under the armpit).
- You may be thinking natural deodorants usually don’t work. This is because the ingredients in typical deodorants basically work to plug the sweat ducts, stopping sweat from hitting the surface of the skin (hence the term “antiperspirant.” This is something that natural based deodorants don’t do. It takes almost 2 full weeks to officially detox those ingredients from your armpits, and you may sweat more or smell more during this detox process. Give a new deodorant a full month to decide whether it is truly working for you or not!
- Sweating is actually healthy. We’re born with two to four million sweat glands for a reason! Sweating is a vital process that performs a number of tasks for the body such as helping the body stay cool, eliminating toxins, supporting proper immune function, preventing diseases related to toxic overload, killing certain viruses and bacteria, AND cleaning the skin’s pores, reducing blackheads and acne!!
- Typical deodorants stain your clothes. I don’t know about you, but I hate seeing those white streaks on my clothes!
- Store brand deodorants are way more costly than natural based or homemade ones!
- CLICK HERE to keep reading more facts about the deodorants you’ve been using…
doTERRA's natural Balance deodorant is aluminum, paraben, phthalate, and talc free, and also features arrowroot powder and baking soda to give you long lasting freshness and dryness throughout the day. Click To Tweet
doTERRA’s new Balance deodorant is infused with a combination of essential oils including Balance Grounding Blend, Spruce, Ho Leaf, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus. It also contains Arrowroot powder and baking soda to aid in absorbing moisture and preventing odors.
Like I stated earlier, I have been searching far and wide for a product like this for so long, and I am SO happy that doTERRA has finally provided it!
Have you tried any of these deodorants yet? If so, what do you think of them?? And if not… what are you waiting for!! Click the button below to get yours now. 🙂